Labour Hire Authority Licencing – VIC

Is there a chance that you should be registered with the Labour Hire Authority in Victoria and aren’t aware?

If you are a business that supplies your employees to work in a location that is owned by another business – then you probably need to register.  As an example, you could employ cleaners to work at an office complex owned by another company.  You need to register by the 30th October 2019 with the Labour Hire Authority.

Please review the page below or contact us to determine if you need your licence.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.